LSR GRAND TOURING™ TIRE (Mastercraft Tires)
- Asymmetrical Tread Pattern - The asymmetric pattern allows the outboard side of the tread pattern to be tuned with rigid tread elements for outstanding dry handling and traction while the inboard side of the tread pattern is optimized for wet and light snow conditions.
- SCS Technology - Stability Control Siping (SCS) utilizes 3-D sipes technology to stabilize tread elements providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Tread Profile - New generation tread profile affording a more desired footprint geared toward uniform treadwear and optimal tire performance.
- Light Weight Construction - Light weight construction and design for less rolling mass and increased fuel efficiency.
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.